1. Set your makeup. Pour some witch hazel into a spray bottle and mist onto your skin after applying your makeup
2. Stop a shiny t-zone. Witch hazel, a natural astringent dissolves excess oil.
3. Deflate under-eye bags. Witch hazels anti-inflammatory properties helps nix swelling.
4. Use as a toner. Save your money on expensive toners and use witch hazel, it is gentle, natural and effective.
5. Control blemishes. Witch hazel is an anti-inflammatory, just dab some one your blemish to reduce redness and swelling. Some people even say it helps reduce acne.
6. Shrink Pores. Witch hazel is a natural astringent, which means it will help tighten up your large pores.
7. Soothe razor burn. Witch hazel soaks up moisture with cause irritation.
8. Degrease your roots. Dab a small amount of witch hazel along your part and hairline, then use your blow-dryer to dry the area. Your hair will look like first day hair again!
There are several other ways you can use witch hazel, this list is only the beginning. Make sure to pick yourself up a bottle next time your at the store as it is a very beneficial item to have in your vanity.